We’ve thought about a virtual area where you can save, collect and share all those videos which have been interesting, chocking, enjoying and making us laugh...
We wanted to create personal playlists of videos, with the reasons of the choice and personal opinions. Playlists about a particular theme to collect holidays videos, to dedicate them to your partner or friend, to share or simply store them and find them everywhere and at any time.
We wanted to use a tool which would make us save a video from several sources (youtube, vimeo, dailymoton…etc), simply and immediately, without opening other sites and supports…for example with just a click from your toolbar.
Finally we’ve done it… that’s Hurravideo!
Respect the Hurravideo Community
Every community feature on Hurravideo involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible: millions of users respect that trust, so please try to be one of them.→
We review videos flagged as inappropriate
Don’t Cross the Line
Here are some common-sense rules that will help you steer clear of trouble.
- Hurravideo is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your video, even if it’s a video of yourself, don’t post it on Hurravideo. In addition, please be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
- Don’t post videos showing things like animal abuse, drug abuse or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your video shows someone getting hurt, attacked or humiliated, don’t post it.
- Hurravideo is not a shock site. Don’t post gory videos of accidents, dead bodies or similar things.
- Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you are authorised to use. This means don’t upload videos you didn’t make, or use content in your videos to which someone else owns the copyright, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programmes or videos made by other users, without the requisite authorisations. Read our Copyright Tips for more information.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone’s right to express unpopular points of view. But we do not permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status and sexual orientation/gender identity).
- There is zero tolerance of predatory behaviour, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy or the revealing of other members' personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from Hurravideo.
- Everyone hates spam. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views. It’s not fair to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content, including comments and private messages.
Hurravideo is for the Community
- Have fun with the site. There’s a lot here to see, and lots of people making amazing stuff! And one of them might be you! Furthermore, equipment’s getting cheaper and easier to use all the time, so dive in and enjoy!
- Let people know what you think. Feedback’s part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories and make your time on Hurravideo more fulfilling. So leave comments, rate videos, make your own responses to videos that affect you, enter contests of interest: there’s a lot going on and a lot of ways to participate here.
Type of company: Limited Liability Company (Società a Responsabilità Limitata S.r.l.)
Trade and Companies Register:
Publications director: Altura Labs s.r.l. (Name of the Person in Charge)
For any questions regarding Hurravideo, please write to: email@example.com